“The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives, and release from darkness the prisoners.” Luke 4:17-18
Some of the services the House of Hope Rescue Mission offers are:
- House of Hope is a DAY CENTER where people can come to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- A homemade hot meal is served at lunch on Wednesday and Friday.
- Coffee, water and snacks are available throughout the day.
- Volunteers can assist clients with job applications, interview process, and clothing for the interview.
- Shower Facilities
- Washers and dryers for laundry service once a week.
- A food pantry where clients may receive groceries once a month.
- A clothing room where clients may receive clothing monthly or as needed.
- Computers are available for clients to use, with assistance, for job hunting.
- A room for children and their parents to read and play.
- There is a chapel for worship and meditation.
- There is regular Bible teaching, worship and reading of the scriptures.
- Private one-on-one prayer and life coaching is available.
- Mail Services
- Referrals when needed, to other helping hands agencies in the community.
WHO MAY COME? All people are welcome regardless of age, race, gender, or religious beliefs. All are accepted in a loving, kind environment. There are guidelines and rules to follow to make it a safe, happy place for all who enter our doors!
WHAT CAN YOU DO? If you are interested in helping with any of the above activities, go to our volunteer page and sign up! You can also find out about volunteer opportunities on that page. Thank you for your interest! New Hope Fellowship members may also sign up to volunteer at the information desk!